Sunday 23 May 2010

Paris!

There is something about Paris that just has a great feel. I can't quite put it into words. Earlier I had been talking to people on the tour about what cities they liked the best - All the cities are fantastic and different but Prague was a favorite as well as Germany. I personally liked Prague and Switzerland but the minute we pulled into Paris, everyone was like Paris, definitely Paris!









The hotel is very nice in the La Defense part of Paris and my hotel room has a view of the top 1/3 of the Eiffel tower. I went on a Seine River cruise and a tour of Paris by night. It was great but at this point I am passed sore throat to full blown sick. I think that's a sign that it's time to head for home. I've been to Paris before and have no doubt that I will be back again but now I am homeward bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment